Hello and Welcome To One Of My Early Morning Discoveries
I think December took a look at my goals for Postings and giggled. The reins I felt I had begun to just manage, December has hoisted from me, and is having a merry time cavorting me at speed uphill, downhill and round corners to experience the unexpected and topple me out of aiming to be conservative. With full success too, cause I'm here again.
Today (Mon 20 Dec 2010) has been the first day since 16th December rain has not happened and the sun shone. I began my morning delightedly and absorbingly distracted browsing around my friend Laura's recent ForestWalkArt Posting - http://forestwalkart.blogspot.com - when a feeling of family starting to tap their various styles of feet, reminding me where I am supposed to be and doing first. Reluctantly returned to base, only to be distracted again. Vocal complaints resulted this time. But golly gosh, remaining raindrops on morning sunlit flowers is irresistible for me.
Vivaz phone fetched and I'm so pleased with the results presented in this sharing. I did eventually achieve the necessary necessities too.
For those experiencing the cold may the images give warmth. For those experiencing Summer's torrential rain aspect and resulting flooding instead of heat feel uplifted.
This is a Jasmine Shrub, and Family. We've been together now 10yrs. Find doing photos of Jasmine not easy. Flowers are tiny, though the scent intoxicatingly heady. Remaining rain still visible.
Love early mornings. Moments like these happen. And in continuing with the magic of Jasmine Flowers, this is another. The cluster is so full of freshness from the rain. The remaining raindrops beautifully uplifting.
This, and the following photos are the Flowers who give birth to Guava Fruit.
On right you can see the Guava Flower finished being a flower.
Love the way the sun's light works it's way with the blossoms. Flower on right, on lower petal has a rain droplet almost ready to fall.
Is hardly visible... underside of leaf on right is one tiny raindrop above the beginning Guava Fruit.
Was unable to resist adding this second one of the previous. This one's central pocket of illuminated white and lens flare felt captivating.
This was an unexpected treat, even without the Bee's head visible... it's hind legs are full of pollen.
Then the following happened. I feel rewarded for having fulfilled the necessities. Such a cutey too.
While walking with my dog about the yard. Discovered the busy caterpillar. Raindrops are still scattered along its body. Oh, and the head is inside its munchy.
Rather like Caterpillars. Is certainly working its way through its munchy. The munchy might not be too pleased, but I checked at midday, and both were still doing fine.
And then this final moment. By this time morning had set in. Is just passing 8am and the heat is building. There's much squelching as one walks about. Humidity will build while the water evaporates. Good part of evaporation is the ground doesn't sour.
Grassy type seeds, encapsulated within pockets of remaining rainwater. Noticed them along fenceline below caterpillar.
A rather lengthy Posting. I know images are not high quality, yet they are special and beautiful to me. And that is what I'm sharing. Personally am very pleased. Had been a lovely event and result. A nice way to say hello to the Sun, while squelching about the very wet grass.
The Introductory Image is from -
http://www.animated-gifs.eu
The Remaining Photos Are My Own, achieved with my 8megapixel 'Vivaz', a Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone.
Thank you, from Magda
The Introductory Image is from -
http://www.animated-gifs.eu
The Remaining Photos Are My Own, achieved with my 8megapixel 'Vivaz', a Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone.
Until soon, which seems to be getting sooner each time
thanks for visiting, from Magda
thanks for visiting, from Magda

A wonderful post Magda. Your photography is breathtaking, especially of the guava flowers and the sheer magic of the water droplets on the grass seeds.
ReplyDeleteThank you and do keep blogging.
to read even now your beautiful words ARIJA is special... am quite awed how you feel about my photos. I visit your Blog, and the Photos and Words you Post for others to experience is fully beautiful.
DeleteMy heart fills with pleasure with what you have given me, and for your encouragement.
Thanks very much.
Lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteMy share of flowers, have a great week ahead.
CHUBSKULIT Thank you.
DeleteI really feel uplifted discovering another can enjoy my efforts. I often feel amazed by what my phone gives me when I've asked it to record moments that still me deeply.
Intriguing name you use.
As late as I am, I am still appreciative of your visit.
Thank you MODERN MOM,
ReplyDeleteI visited your Basil Flowers and messed up with the link when I left you a note... Sorry.
Intriguing Blog you have... I know now where to go in Blogland when I need to find a possible practical solution to some every day household hassle.
Thanks for you supportive Visit,
Appreciation from Magda
I can't quite believe I have been so long in returning to thank you ARIJA and CHUBSKULIT, but I am now, and maybe that is worthy of me being forgiven.
ReplyDeleteI've looked at the dates... I understand why now... events can certainly change one's flow.
thanks again from magda and crew
Hopefully you don't receive my responses again. Apologies if does happen. I've changed my Comment form to the Embedded version. I like the option to directly reply to someone who has left their input. Then me being me, is now working my way through my Posts to re-place my responses into the Reply section. So some copying, pasting and deleting is happening.